Throughout her time in the spotlight, Jennette McCurdy has kept her honey life under wraps. However, she made headlines for dating iCarly writer Paul Glaser during her time on the Nickelodeon series. Continue reading for details on their by romance.

What Was the Age Deviation Betwixt Jennette McCurdy and Paul Glaser?

They made headlines for the age gap betwixt them. She was xviii and he was 13 years her senior.

How Long Did Jennette McCurdy and Paul Glaser Date?

While it's unclear how long Jennette and Paul dated, she spoke publicly of their human relationship years after the fact. Jennette started dating Paul when her late mother'southward cancer returned, she told Vulture in November 2015.

"I put my feelings of love toward someone other than my mother, who had been the receiver of all that love up until that bespeak," she explained. "I knew she was leaving, and I was panicking, and I think there was simply a part of myself that was ready to switch these feelings of beloved toward a new person."

Jennette McCurdy Over the Years: The Actress' Transformation From 'iCarly' to Now

Broadimage/Shutterstock

Then, when her mother continued to become sicker, they split up.

"I needed to go through that loss on my ain," she said. "I felt that I would put besides much of myself into another person, and become very fastened. I thought, 'Oh, if I share this loss with someone, and I share this part of myself with someone, and this reality with someone, then they go my reality.' And that thought scared me."

What Has Jennette McCurdy Said Most Her Relationship With Paul Glaser?

"People online would make very rude comments well-nigh him and say, 'What a pitter-patter to have had an centre on her for then long.' But they didn't know the whole story," the actress told Vulture. "That'south an instance when I really resented social media because I idea, 'These people are making it hard on me.'"

Paul, for his role, has never talked publicly about the past romance.

Who Is Jennette McCurdy Dating At present?

Post-obit her split up with Paul, the extra had a few other low-fundamental romances. However, she's since stopped speaking of her romantic partners. In fact, Jennette told The Washington Postal service in Baronial 2022 that she's been in a "healthy, loving" relationship for six years.

"There's no agile form of dysfunction in my life at all," the former actress added. "I'm in a good place, which is such a weird matter to say. I feel more than fulfilled than I e'er take, and I wish it wasn't new, but it is very new for me."

Dear J-xiv? Exist sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for fun, exclusive videos with your favorite stars.